Toastmasters International encourage a limited number of speeches to be made outside the club, provided that they have the prior approval of the club VP-E and are evaluated by another Toastmaster.
Easy-Speak allows you to record these speeches.
If the speech was made at another club using easy-Speak the member's record will be updated automatically and you do not need to take any action.
If the speech was made at an external event, or at a club that does not use easy-Speak yet, you may add this speech to the member's record:
- Go to the member's Profile or their Communications Progress screen,
- Add a speech to the queue for this member in the usual way. (You may need to nominate a future meeting date - just pick one, the choice will be over-written when you book this as an exxternal speech)
- (If the member may speak at more than one club be sure to select your club when asked).
- This speech will now display in the list of requested speeches.
- Click on the arrow icon for this speech at the far right of the screen,
- Enter the date that the speech was presented and, optionally, the Evaluator
That's all there is to it!