The Treasurer is responsible for receiving and disbursing money.
* Arranges with the Club's bank to be responsible for the Club's bank account.
* Notifies members of semi-annual dues payable, collects dues, deposits them in the Club's bank account and submits USD 27.00 for each member to World Headquarters.
* Collects from a new member the appropriate amount (see 'New Member Fees' file below), deposits it in the Club's bank account and submits the appropriate portion to World Headquarters.
* Issues receipts for amounts received.
* Makes all payments promptly.
* Examines all bank statements and World Headquarters statements and verifies accuracy.
New Member Fees (58 Kb)
Shows the amount to charge a new member and the portion to pass on to World Headquarters.
Standing Order form (28 Kb)
Example showing the payment of two semi-annual dues.
A Standing Order is submitted to the member's bank account (unlike a Direct Debit) so members can do this without revealing their bank account details to anyone else in the Club.
Club Budget (74 Kb)
A quick way of calculating the financial break-even point for your Club.
Training Aid (81 Kb)
Powerpoint presentation of the Treasurer role. Useful for Club Officer Training.